Student Grants

About Us

We strive to be the #1 online resource for students who need help finding grants for college. Please feel free to contact us using the comments form at the bottom of the page. Our privacy policy is below:

Privacy Policy for

If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email at

At, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by and how it is used.

Log Files

Like many other Web sites, makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.

Cookies and Web Beacons does use cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.

Ad Networks

.:: Certain ad networks act as third party vendors, using cookies to serve ads on enabling them to serve ads to users based on their visit to and other sites on the Internet.

.:: Users may opt out of these cookies by visiting the privacy policies from these ad networks

Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site.

These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies ( such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons ) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see. has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.’s privacy policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.


  • Reply Rachel September 9, 2011 at 2:47 pm

    I have question as I am not familiar with the financial aid/student loan/grant process. I have a friend from Nigeria who is here in the U.S.A. on a student visa. He would like to attend a two-year school or university, but financially is unable to do so. Are there any grants he is able to apply for even though he is not a US citizen or resident?

    Any help would be appreciated.


  • Reply Stephany Priddy September 21, 2011 at 2:22 am

    Hi Tony, I’m disabled have been since 2001 I went to a disability confrence last month and it opened my eyes. I saw alot of people with disabilities but we are still people with big hearts.Even though we have a disability dosen’t mean we are dead, or that we should be treated diffrently. I made up my mind I was going to go back to school I didn’t finish High School so I’m starting there, I’m 49 and I’m going back to school. The reason I’m writing you is I see there are grants for College students but I haven’t seen anything for People my age to go back to High School, Do you know of any? I want to do this but I don’t want it to cause a hardship for my family so I hope you can help this Kansas girl get her life back and move forward to better things in life than sitting at home and looking at thewalls. Thank YOU Stephany 🙂

    • Reply Deborah Gibson December 31, 2012 at 5:29 am

      Most community colleges have fee high school programs. Wishing you success. Debby

  • Reply Elie Fleurant September 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm

    Greetings! I am Eli Fleurant . I am a professor at SUNY. I am the founder and president of DIAFO (Diaphanism Foundation). Our objective is to eradicate or reduce poverty , ignorance and violence through Education by providing grants to minority, low income and at risk students.
    Our grants are primarily dedicated to the study and majoring of Alternative Energy Technology , Agriculture , Engineering and Exchange programs for Critical Languages.
    Please let us know how can your entity help us finance our programs in order to help our candidates fulfill their dreams.

    Sincerely, Prof. Eli Fleurant, Founder, President
    DIAFO(Diaphanism Foundation)

  • Reply Abinash Adhikari November 13, 2011 at 12:53 pm

    I want to study my master degree abroad. Fortunately i dont have much money to fly and study.. i want to study Tourism and run big industry in future. I have complete my graduation in Tourism. my dreams are being slowly and slowly going away from me. I dont know what can i do only working and earning hard to live. my life is going to be damage and just i need somebody who can contribute me, so i can show my abilty and earn name anf fame for my future? is any body there? WHO HELPS ME?

  • Reply Dan Toll November 14, 2011 at 4:34 pm

    I’ve been told there are college grants out there for students who’s parents never went to college. I’m looking into this for my son who’s 19 and wants to attend a trade school or college. Neither myself nor his mother ever attended college. Could you advise me of any grants that my son might be eligible for? Thanks……………….Dan

  • Reply Lynne Tucker November 19, 2011 at 9:04 pm

    Hi Tony-
    I wanted to update your website informtionpertaining to IDEA funding. IDEA funds are not given to students direct nor to 2-year and 4-year colleges or instituions of high education (by federal definition) to support students receiving special education services. IDEA is traditionally reserved for students in K-12, elementary school through secondary high school and IDEA funds do not extend beyond completion of high school for special education students graduating with a traditional high school degree.

    There are students receiving special education services who are covered until age 21 years with IDEA funds, however, these funds pertain to special education students accessing specific transition programs which are at community college or university.

    Students previously covered by IDEA in high school, who graduate with a tradional degree are moved to a 504 plan which has huge differences. I wanted to be sure your readers understood these nuances and don’t rely on IDEA funds for college.

    Please call for additional info.

    Lynne Tucker

  • Reply Rachel November 28, 2011 at 10:32 pm

    My husband was laid off about a year ago and has not been able to find work. I am a medical assistant, But i would like to go back to school to become a physician’s assistant in order to better support my family. My husband & I are both black american US citizens. I have one child from a previous relationship. I have been trying to look for grants but am finding it really hard as i am only finding grants given to organizations. Please send me info on grants I may qualify for. Even some direction on where to look would be extremely helpful & greatly appreciated.

  • Reply Dei kwaku Joshua December 17, 2011 at 12:49 pm

    My name is Joshua Dei and am offering a Diploma coarse in Valley View University but i will complete my coarse this year and have my certificate.By the grace of God i will like to come and further my education in your school and it my great with to continue my studies in any european country.So am appying for any affordable coarse like Information Technology or any coarse in which scorlaship is given or i can do work study to pay my fees since i dont have much.Hoping to here from you soon

  • Reply Anton January 20, 2012 at 5:59 pm

    Hello, my name is Anton Ianakiev, and I’d like some information on the ‘Grants for People With Disabilities and Medical Conditions’. I am 23 years old and have had Juvenile Myclonic Epilepsy since the age of 14. In the last year and a half I’ve been going to school part-time but I recently dropped out due to adding a second medication to my monthly cost and since I have no medical insurance, I pay over $700 a month just on medication. I just simply cannot pay for both my schooling and my cost of living. In school, I have always excelled in my Biology and Anatomy classes and my dream has always been to go to medical school for Neurology so I can help people with my condition. Could please give me some more information on grants available for my situation. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

  • Reply Anke Young January 29, 2012 at 8:29 pm

    I am a permanent resident and German citizen and would like to attend a one year program to become a massage therapist. I would like to be able to run my business from our home, so I can take better care for my stepson. My trouble is that I am a legal, taxpaying, non hispanic and non US citizen and I can’t find any additional financial aid besides FASFA and loans. I am a little scared of loans and hoped to find some more free aid like scholarships or other grants. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much!

  • Reply Liudmila February 5, 2012 at 5:54 pm

    I am a disabled person. I am achieving my higher education in my country but there is no opportunity for me to work there as I am in a wheelchair. I would like to achieve some grant to have another education which can help me to find a good job and an opportunity to move to another country, more friendly for disabled because in my country I even don’t have an opportunity to go out from my house without help.

  • Reply courtney salmon February 15, 2012 at 6:53 am


    I’m a veteran (ten years active military), african american currently in school. I’m an older student – 48, studying screenwriting and, I would like to know if there are grants either private or public beside the pell grant that I can apply for. i can be reached at; or by tel@ (213)908-4810

    Thank you,

  • Reply Cynthia February 28, 2012 at 7:56 pm


    I am a medical school graduate from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in Davie, FL and I would like to get a Holistic Healing Practitioner (HHP) License but do not have the currency to do so. Do you offer grants fro continuing education such as this? Please help!

    Thank you,


  • Reply Ernesto Vasquez March 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm

    Hello. I am a ten year veteran in the Cathedral City Police Department, Cathedral City Ca. My wife is a private school teacher who makes cents on the dollar. On paper we are rich but in reality we live pay check to pay check. I have a son who is a junior at Palm Springs High School who would love to attend a Private Christian college (Point Loma Nazarene is on the wish list) FASFA has us at $25000.00 EFC when in reality is more like $10,000.00 and going down as we speak. What are the possibilities my son will be able to go to a good private christian school? We need help..

  • Reply Eric March 15, 2012 at 4:19 pm

    I have PTSD, lost my fiance 1 1/2 yrs ago in a motorcycle accident and was there when it all went down also 6 months ago had a plate and screws in my neck.i have not work in 2 yrs like to go back to school to future my education in the motorcycle field.I hope you can help.Its hard even leaving the house.Thank you for taking the time to read.


  • Reply Bogdan May 24, 2012 at 7:33 pm

    My name is Bogdan,I am a student from Romania.
    I have been accepted at Colgate University in USA,but I cannot afford to pay everyghing,can you please help me?
    I speak 6 languages,fluent,I have good math skills.


  • Reply moses July 28, 2012 at 11:14 am

    I am just completing my studies MBA in Italy but from Uganda. I kindly request for your support in the matter pertaining the training on climate change. This will take place from 21 to 23 august 2012 in USA organised by the former vice president Gore and the climate reality project. I not only have the passion for climate change but i am will to pay more times after the training through my dedication to climate reality projects. If there is any way you can forward my application, to any one, please do so in order that i get an air ticket. Otherwise i can not believe that i can miss this training. Our country Uganda is lagging behind in these matters of climate change and we need training, Please help me so that I can deliver the message to my countrymen. I only need 1500 Euros to be able to attend the training and this will buffer up may knowledge and ability to deliver to my country men.

  • Reply ssaka dan September 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm

    hello am dan am an orphan from uganda am helpless i can’t afford tution for university though i was admitted at nkumba university for bussiness administration help me to get me asponsor to help me in my problem help me hope for good consideration

  • Reply George R. Schaumburg October 12, 2012 at 7:33 pm

    Hello. I am on the Board of Directors of the National Verbatim Reporters Association. We are a national organization supporting court reporters using speech recognition technology instead of stenotype machines. We also support CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) providers and captioners. We believe voice writing is a viable career for anyone with a disability as long as he or she can speak clearly and is able to type, no matter what speed. We are looking for funds to assist us in serving as a resource to the disabled community and returning wounded servicemen and women to guide them toward a rewarding profession. Many CART providers and captioners work at home utilizing remote feeds for audio and streaming text via the Internet. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thank you. If you would like to learn about our organization, please visit


  • Reply Tej Bahadur Rai October 19, 2012 at 10:07 pm

    I’ve finished master degree in from Tribhuwan University of Nepal & have 2 years teaching experience at higher Secondary level. i want to study M. Phil. or PhD in USA with scholarship.


  • Reply Edye November 6, 2012 at 6:37 pm

    My daughter was contacted by someone who identified themselves as representating the US government offering her a grant in the amount of 7,000 that is NOT required to be paid back. The details they gave her was that this was a program, initiated by the government that went to the colleges offering students grants based on some criterea that was not disclosed. They said that she needed to phone 202-436-9770 to get the awarded amount sent to her. When I phoned it they person indicated they were part of the government and only needed to know how she would like to recieve the funds. Can you please verify if this is a program that is offered by the government?

    Edye Cocchiara

    response: That sounds like a scam.

    • Reply wayne L Parker December 19, 2012 at 5:55 pm

      I also got this same call. They said I just had to pay $231.00 tax on the 7,000 sent by wire to someone in another country, with the same first and last name. Not a Gov. agency. I was stupid enough to send it. He said$7000 would be THEN BE WIRED TO ME. OF COURSE THEY DID N O T HAVE $7000 AT THE SAFEWAY STORE TO GIVE ME ANY WAY. OF COURSE THE WIRE NEVER CAME. I WAS R I P P ED O F F.

    • Reply ibrahim mohammed kabba October 11, 2013 at 11:13 am

      Sounds like a scam, be very careful make sure you don’t give out any of your information especially your bank details. In case if they request for you bank account info credit card info etc!!! For you to receive the fund. Don’t sent any information for your safety.thanks

  • Reply lydia December 19, 2012 at 1:40 am

    iv’e been told there are college grants for students who parents never went to college i’m looking into this for my son who 17 yr want to attend a college i’m a single mother with a parttime job could you advise me of any grants that my son might be eligble for …….. thank

  • Reply shawn March 16, 2013 at 8:49 am

    well i am doing online classes starting by the end of this month and i was woundering if there was any grant out there that can help me pay off what i owe to the scholl after my pell grants run out

  • Reply ibrahim mohammed kabba October 11, 2013 at 10:56 am

    Am from west Africa Guinea Conakry but right now base in Nigeria with my siblings. Two of my siblings are very serious with there studies,but am getting wake of sponsoring them due to the high rate of there school fees. Am afraid I don’t want my siblings to quit school cause am not ok fanacially.My plans for them is to furhter there studies in any grants school of USA. IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING? You can contact me on Phone Number: +2348126744262 THANKS

  • Reply dewdrops72 February 26, 2014 at 8:32 am

    I am Mr.Dew , my daughter wants to study in USA Under undergraduate program in medical school MD Course 4/5 years.
    I have no much more money to continue her study. If any Organisation /Person can help me to continue her Medical study can be appreciated . Please contact me as below : Thanks.

    Best Regard,

  • Reply Contrella Conway-Oppeheimer December 18, 2014 at 1:38 pm

    I was able to get my pell grant for the fall 2014 but I received an email from financial aid at the institution on Nov 7 stating that I received pell by error and I have to pay it back. I am a single mom who works full time on graveyard shift and managed to go to school during the day to try and make a better life for my son and I. I don’t have $2865 to pay back so I’m in desperate need of a sponsor or someone who can help me. My grades has an hold and I want to start Southern University A&M College for Spring 2015 but I won’t be able to until the tuition and fee are paid at the college I was enrolled in for the Fall 2014. Can I please get some assistance?

  • Reply Pat January 7, 2015 at 11:04 pm

    Trying to help a former student who has one semester left to get her BS. Her mother had multiple sclerosis and had been on disability for years. She died suddenly Dec. 23rd. With her death came loss of income. This girl is searching for a second job. I am desperately searching for emergency aid to help this former public school student of mine finish her last semester. Any help or advice emailed to me would be so greatly appreciated!!!! time is of the essence!!!


  • Reply Norman July 27, 2015 at 11:38 pm

    What do you do when the fed government turns you down because of past performance was poor? That was 14 years ago and I would like a second chance and I have submitted an appeal. The records I need to prove my case of mental problems have not been keep by the agencies involved…So what do you do?

  • Reply Jim Sloan March 14, 2019 at 12:44 am

    How does it work. for people getting SSI benefits. and need a good alternative. for taking out Education loans?? Grants you cant live on.

Leave a Reply